Tap Defense Guide
Tap Defense is a path style tower defense game that offers several different play modes and many towers and a different map for each difficulty level (Easy, Med, Hard).
The goal of Tap Defense is to stop the creatures from entering crossing the entire path and entering your gate. You lose if 20 creatures enter your gate.
Tips and Tactics
- Don't buy too many Arrow Towers, in general they are too weak for later enemies and too many creatures have a resistance to them.
- Don't spend all of your money every round, only buy the towers that you need.
- A tower or 2 near the end of the path (near your gate) is a good idea early on to catch any creatures who made it past your main towers.
- Bomb Towers are a much better tower to start with than Arrows or Water.
- Remember that you gain interest on your money at the end of a round, so it's a good idea to do your spending early on in the round and save as much as you can for the end of the round.
- It's a good idea to get the Interest upgrade early, this will increase your gold faster.